T.T

sad........
sad........
sad........

friend no need worry me...
i m ok....

he......i reli felt....
nth to say!

just a bit argue....
u adi change your position...
chase another girl....
too fast....
only few day....
finally know, you just lying me!
what u say be4 ,just a ......
say still love me,but after tell me
[actually b4 i want break with you adi...
finally she find me,so......]

y you can be like that?
if she nv find you,you will break ?
when a girl find you then you sure will break?
you nv solve our question!just give up!
you will break cos you hv another girl to be a....
you say you will change,you say you no that boy as they say!
you already change ...
but finally you r....

if you r like that,that time better dun chase me.....

i m regret accept you...

you hurt me as deep as possible...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky