busy holiday???


FRIDAY
stay at home,skipped my tuition class...
because no ppl fetch me...=(
so followed my family went to banquet....
bored...until 12.00am++ reached home..=)
my lovely room..miss it...because too tired...!

SATURDAY-MONDAY
morning went to bc class..8.00-11.00
after that went to genting with my neighbor...


Maxims suite rm1600 =)
our room...yeah

WInG....bored when waiting room...

my lovely bear....take photo with it...

feel lonely...?anyone can acc it...?

at lift....

watch out,i m here...WInG

backing my room...she is han...my funny neighbor!

is that nicely ?xixi...(Photographed)



washroom....^^



OUr Bathtub...^^

waiting room...







Fireworks(HAri raya...)=)

TUESDAY
morning (bc class..)
after tat free....yeah...!

WEDNESDAY
cut my hair...
i will upload picture later...=)
look forward to the changes in!xixi

THURSDAY
go to pingkee's house...
study?i dun think so...
steamboat....yeah!

FRIDAY
again bc class....
after tat free....

look like this holiday so rush...
no enough time for me!
I can be greedy at?
i want more hours...!

WInG

Comments

Moon said…
pls la..
short hair ok.?
wingcxy said…
huh?what ?dun understand...
Moon said…
i know u r understand
right?

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky