LIFE

Pass my driving test,but then i unable to drive...
sying u r right,i m waiting some one to fetch me,haha.

wednesday went to Taman Connaught,pasar malam.
actually i no reli like to go,because there is 'HOT'.
if no idea for buying,i won't go there again,arh...=.=
finally we went to a cafe,name"FUN OK Cafe"(返屋企)
we sat on the bed and sofa...there reli like a house...
our table is a washer...good surrounding feeling =)
i went to washroom, decide came out,but too late,ppl were waiting outside...shame
because something scared me and eunis,my god,behind the door got two fake hands...
Funny wednesday night


Friday took my 'lesen' ,and drive dad's car...=)
Night, went to Sri petaling meet cui sin....
we ignored the security guard ,never took the pass,straight went in cui sin's house.
On highway ,Eunis scared our...
Noisy become silent,because we was nervous....
the stupid waja was close to our car...
siying told me she was closing her eyes on tat moment...haha!
i sat in the front position ,tat is more terrible....=.=
At the last we reached home....=)


In the sunday morning, argue with my mom....haiz  =(
after tat,siying and eunis came my house,fetched me.
three of us like a child,went to (ZOO NEGARA)...
ticket : rm20
Was a super hot day,beh tahan...
siying showed out her umbrella to me,tat was mini umbrella....haha
first animal tat we saw was giraffe....second elephant....
then i felt bored,hahaha...i m finding the air-con...hahaha
three o'clock had a show,sea lion and some bird....
Around four o'clock, we leaving zoo.
i scare and hate SNAKE,luckily we nv saw 'them'....
*siying send a msg to one fm ....=D
after tat,we went to one u had our dinner,BarbQ plaza....
nice sunday =)

moon,faster wake up lor,miss him, tat is a 'common',but then dun keep sad.....

sometime i also miss him,tat mean tat is a memories...
memories mean past tense....


We contact last few day,but we end with a unhappy status!
 we r just the friend ....



what m i doing now?

i m helping my mom doing tart....=)
do u want some?hahaha

Comments

wingcxy said…
=)
tonight out for tea,want?
how r u now?

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky