pra-U

Today went to school with some nervous and worry.....
As usual,phone was inside my pocket :)
called yuan heng when reached there,a teacher was beside me...
 DON'T CARE...i think he won't rampas my phone...
when i meet yuan heng,we go to a XXX hall.(lupa nama)
few minute ago,someone was appearing....CHIN WEI
omg,y he was here?it felt surprise...
after tat,pei pei,yew.....reached :)
reported myself to the form teacher...
as usual,we like to chitchat....noisy at there...
when 9.55,we have a break,we went to canteen...
it felt stranger....sigh....
we walk around the school to adapt school's environment...
BUT i think tat was failed...
in our mind,smkm still is our school...
I miss smkm... :(


after tat,we had a ice breaking....
we played game at there....
my name is ying
Y=young
I=intelligent
N=normal
G =gentle
the chin wei was great..
N=nevermind
W=whatever
was a funny sentences...
then played another game,used nine stick to become ten...IQ
the last game was (kita adalah kita)
Finished the last game,had some speech for us...
then finished class :)


going to school tomorrow...
going to school every week days
going to tuition soon...
arh........i don't want :(


i'm missing u right now,do u?

Comments

Moon said…
什么当我想念你又会想念..
顶>.<

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky