kampar

yesterday went to kampar,my dad's home town.
so that i skipped my tuition class,arh..miss many lesson :(
we went to my uncle's farm...was a super hot day..sweating and wetting my dress.
because of the super hot day,my dad decided to rent a room....yipeee.....
my uncle's house was hot and no enough place to sleep,so we rent a room which is near by utar.
beside that there had a nice view, each room rm138,so cheap.
at R floor have swimming pool and gym room. :)
Night ,we went to pasar had our dinner,because yesterday was sunday.
when we reached,food were habis,this one empty,no enough noodles and so on... 
 too bad and unlucky ... :(
today we went to 'tualan' had our lunch,prawn,fish,crab,oysters.......(seafood)
i love it,i love seafood very much.
Around three o'clock ,we went home.......
this was my kampar's trip .


nice to text,nice to cheat,nice to play,nice to chat....
if 'broke' pls be responsible. :)

Comments

Siaowei Wong said…
haha
sopo
=)
like ur las sentence XD
i'm said…
that place call tualang..not tualan lah..LOL..
wingcxy said…
who r you? :)
ohya..sorry.
the g was ran away. XD

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky