dream

Lalalalalalalala~
yoke jong is dreaming now...OMG!
you're making me laugh,and my mom tot me siao dy.
curious sense was throwing here...
mom,i'm ok...i was laughing cause someone was dreaming.
20KKKKKKKK,what??????
you're cute and careless....
you're reckless when something happened,relaxxx,yoke jong.
if you're weary pls get a rest.
Pls take a good care .
jia you of your competition... :)

nowadyas.....i'm busy on my life....
busy with him and they...
i had a 'batch' of friends...boy's friends.hahaha
i'm the only one chinese girl in the class.
that's yyyyyyy....i 'm close with them...
i'm their brother...god...i think i'll become boy soon...
they asked me go to cc,play game with them...what the hell...
i can't believe it.
this saturday,i'm going to jog with them.
sighs...someone can't join with us...
i'm expected the day coming...
but ....he's not coming .
actually that is my mistake,cos i forgetten he's going to famine30.
i can't ffk to them again.later they coming to kill me XD

i miss all of you ,pinky,siao wei,jessica,lai mei and yee mon :)
shally,out for drink with me,ok..text me...

going to singapore on 8/9 september...
i'm coming soon..hahaha..loading now.
celebrate birthday at bus/singapore :)
hahaha...special yar..
look forward to that day.

xinying miss u .

Comments

kityee said…
waaa waaa waaa? your bday rly 8/9?! idk! muahahahha :D:D:D be-care-full oohhhh^^
wingcxy said…
my birthday 9/9 lar
kityee said…
woi ! reply in plurk nownownow!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky