Sadness

Sometime i can't even read on your mind.i can't understand the meaning of your message.you told you're sad because of this and tat.so how about me?ya,i'm not telling you so you dunno what happen on me.but if i'm telling you,assure tat problem will be solving?no,somehow it become worst.now i going to tell you,do you realise your messages are suck?i dunno how to analysis the meaning of the message,are tat your real feelings or tat're fake.your mood affect me too.i dunno what happened and you're not telling me.i just act like fool to ask how're you.you always say don't expect me as good as possible.actually i'm not expecting because prefect not exist in human's life.i know tat.sometime i was wrong,my words are terrible.i realise i was hurt you.i trying to apologize.i'm sorry,tyj.tonight,my pillow was full with my tears.i was hurt,sad and disappointed.and i sent a message to you when i was pissed off,i can't endure anymore.i feel helpless,no direction to go.i'm lost....you made a scar tat left on my heart.you were breaking my heart too.a love break into two,it was hurt and painful.i feel like going to a planet tat nobody live there.tonight is a lonely night :( insomia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky