bOOk

i hate studies :(
stressful and i cried.
evreyone seem like stress with studies.

can the earth stop moving?i want to rest and stop.
i'm tired.....


not you messed me up, i knew you were kidding with me.
why i turned in serious?i do not know...maybe i feel guilty.
i afraid that you have any expectations on me tat's why you willing to teach me.
i treat you as my friend,of course i do care with you.
that's why i sound like serious,not sound like, i was serious on ystday...
anyway,just leave it away....sorry...and yes,i was sad and moody.

why recently my mood is unstable and down..?because of the stupid stress.
i feel like i can't catch up my study and many things...
it let me can't breath.pls let me out,i'm dying....

mrs.lee ,i have things to tell you,very suffering when the things hide in my heart.
but it will be over soon..

fight with stpm,tough enough....
believe myself...i can do it....press tightly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky