Things in September


One of my favorite Carbonara mushroom and ham spaghetti in Plan B, Publika,
Farewell dinner with my dearest peiqi, we had ordered three spaghetti meal on this dinner, which were soft shell crab spaghetti and the red sauce marina spaghetti. The last meal is the beef burger that ordered by hung jun. lol. He was not in line with us, he ordered burger on this dinner. i had a great night with them even that not my farewell dinner but still spend a wonderful night with my dearest Q.  


Next, come with the dessert part, i had ate this delicious cake in JB, which is at the glass house tea room. The environment of the tea room is wonderful and relax, even is the sunshine glass house but there still comfort with the air conditioner. Moreover, the noble black piano is place in the side of the glass room with the shinning crystal chandelier . I'm sorry, i had forgotten name of the cake, because i'm so excited and happy when i step on this tea room. Can u see the semicircular ? That is apple slice, the sweet of the apple slice is match with the cheese and the underlying with the biscuit. YUMMY!

Tea room serving with the English tea, there have the classic English tea, green tea, fruit tea and so on. The cup of the this tea room comes with different pattern of the flora, like i got the rose cup with the gold handle. i love it alot. Unfortunately,  i dun like the taste of the fruit tea,maybe i had ordered wrongly and i was not enjoy of this type of taste, its too concentrated to me. 
BUT, can have try and experienced on this tea room, be a one day British princess. hehe :p

GOODBYE MY WONDERFUL SEPTEMBER.
Even that not really lucky month to me but i still have the memorable things on my heart.

Don't blame for the sadness, be happy on what we having right now.
I'm fail on my relationship and its hurt but i still have to move on to my life.
We couldn't expect our future, but we can make our future to be better as what we dream.
WORK HARD TO CREATE MIRACLE!
I love who really appreciate to have me to be friends and families.
BE strong and stay TOUGH as they wanted  me to be.
lalalalalala, time is 3.30 am.
Is time to bed, good night !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky