yeaterday + today

28.5.2009

thx moon and chui sin!(my friend)
accompany me.....
buy skirt,find skirt....

and buy present....
at selayang mall i found the skirt...
and we hv a dinner at there(tom yam)
xixi^^

present (cute bear)
actually is i love that bear!
i buy a thing which i love it!
xixi^^
buy a girl's present for my dear!


29.5.2009

today......
celebrate teacher day

to all teacher:
happy teacher day......
you all r the best.......

today be a flower girl
also can say as rubbish girl
cos me and jia en throw a white and red paper!
^^so be a rubbish girl!
today hv make up o!xixi^^
but nv capture o!cos no time@@
when finish throw...
quickly change back my shirt!
cos reli so hot!
@@
then now i become a crazy girl!
let upload some photo!



my partner(jia en[chlodie])
a girl which is nice and tall!
today she was beautiful!

then is me(when finish show)
a stupid look +ugly look
aiyer, reli ugly!wahaha



ugly leh?i nv bluff leh???

upload a photo,
when reach home capture some picture!

this one maybe will nice a bit!^^


this is me(wing)

talk to shally:
没很大分别!^^
just假睫毛长了一点!
哈哈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky