holiday^^

holiday......

monday...
si ying ...
xixi!haha!

tuesday
go ikano with my family and friend!
and then turn to one u!
with my friend!
wah,he want go taiwan wor!
happy....
acc he buy shoe and....
after that [metro prima]
eating dinner with my dear!
omg,saw kah ming working at there!
then chat with he and waiting dear coming!
today dear no mood!so he......=(
finally cui sin came my house!^^
tomorow is her birthday!
omg, this week hv two friend birthday neh!
my money[xD]
ku lai mei and cui sin!
happy birthday!

wednesday(happy birthday)
go mutiara sing k!
lalala^^
the room too small!
we hv 6 ppl!
is too small for our!@@
after that go jusco by bus!
at there we meet yu pei , yu juan and strawberry!
and theng bf!
seven o'clock,turn to kfc there!
jessica,meng yee ,john and hwee yee
join our!
we give some susprize to cui!
angel brown(con)
izit nice,cui!
after finsh all thing we go yam cha !
and waiting someone to fetch me back!

this week look like so busy!
@@
always hang out !
my mom scold adi lu!
so must stay at home adi!
haiz......

Comments

the pooh said…
u think properly??
u sure is only 2 ppl birthday on tis month???
no have other adi???
hahahahaha......
i dun1 tell u name..u think urself...
hahahahahaha...........

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky