something

I
In the initiation of you once again....
i miss you...
Where the memories between us,two of us walked holding hands!
We left footprints at there...
but now...
footprints is lose...
anything changing by the second,minute!
My heart was....(speechless)
anyway you r always in my mind...
you r a pieces of my heart...
i won't forget it...
even i want forget, also can't!
because you left a deep imprinted on my mind!

II
Desire to go out with you!
finally also can't accomplish!
at first,you say hang out with me...(overnight)traveling...
at that moment i felt cheerful!
finally program has disrupted!
but now i already accomplish by myself...
i went to tat place without u!

III
i felt cold... because lose your embrace!
i felt lonely because you r no beside me!
where r u?is that behind me or far of me?
WInG miss you now...
would you appeared in front of me?
answer is no!
because of fireworks reminds me of you!
every second...every minute...

IV
I not admit defeat

but
I've lost

that y at tat moment
i Kept crying!
This trip, reminds me a lot of things!
YOU

WInG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky