IT

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it,
because I might do something crazy like believe it.
pls dun say YOU LOVE ME ,don't waste my time!
When i said i love you,tat mean i really mean it!
Boy is a magical creature,
you can lock him out of your 'workshop',
but you can’t lock him out of your heart. 
You can get him out of your study,
but you can’t get him out of your mind.
it was hurt,my dear friend.......
Relationships are like glass. 
Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than 
try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
so i decided leave 'IT' broken....
Doesn't mean u r weak always when u r leaving,
sometime it show you r strong enough to let go!=(
We takes a minute to like someone,
but to forget someone should takes a life time!pity
becos 'IT' already key in to my mind
my memories........=) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky