sigh

First i'm going to tell to all,i'm emoing again :(
ts was asking the answer....
sorry,i did'nt have the answer yet....
but,i realized can't wasting your time now.
so,i'm going to be a cool-blooded.
you're different than others...
you seem to be my family,do you know that?
you gave me sense of safely, you seem as my brother.
you treating me as a princess,bought all the thing that i wanted.
Moreover,you changed yourself,because you want to show me
you're willing share your money to me.
Although money are important to you.
in addiction,you may be a loyal husband in future.
You're good,i realized,but i'm no ready yet...
i need time to digest,but i not telling  you at all.
because i unwilling ask you to wait for me.
The reason was i 'm still considering...50 over 50.
i'm sad,upset,moody.hundred emotions coming to me,sighs......
wish you happy always...sorry,ts,tat's my fault,i know it.
i hope we can make it as friend although i not your target again.
i willing be friend with you forever and forever.
i'll accepting the fate that the god arranged to me.
In a nuts shell, i feel sorry to ts.....


i heard a wise man say"give crowns and pounds and guineas but not yours heart away;
give pearls away but always keep your fancy free." no use to talk to me,i feel fake,unbelievable.
i heard him say again"the heart out of the bosom was never given in vain;this paid with sighs a-plenty and sold for endless rue.oh,this is true,cos i found out that was heart breaking and upset when fall in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky