:)

can i have ever crossed your mind...no
do you like me....no
do you want me....don't want
would you cry when i left...no
would live for me...no
would you do anything for me...no
choose me or your life...my life

because
1.you always on my mind
2.i love you
3.i need you
4.i'll die if you left
5.i would die for you
6.i would do everything for you
7.you're my life.

i missed the business classs last friday,they said teacher related this video with the business...what!geng....
according to the feel,that's the reason that you're my bf now,love=no reason.if i ask the same question to you?how do you reply me?8 of september,i'm going to singapore with him until 13 of september.kityee,we bought ticket this morning...meet you soon :)regardless,i dunno how to explain to all of you, maybe i'm jealous,who're more important to you,be honest...that's only the excuse,if the situation is occuring on you,how would you handle it?pls regard my feeling,i am also a human,one of your freinds,don't get rue when viewing this.that's a fact,can't changing it without your,so just let go,in a conclusion,i'm ok.i'm driving that's y i never picked up my phone,doesn't not mean i'm angry...why do you think i'm angry?just as siying told me,"just enjoy what you having now."yes..i have tyj..cuisin,what's problems that you having,sorry to say at here, what's wrong with you.we're friends what,remember we're 'friend'.my mom always told me,do you think your friends will always be your side when you're having problems,i always answered yes,but nowadays my answer was....i always be silently when she asking me,cos i'm confused.a lesson for me,don't assume your friends as important as your family members,althought they're important to us,i'm in depression,when i feel hopeless.attention here,a guy,tyj...nowadays.i'll always stick with you...Essays of the malaysian studies are quite difficult,no idea to write,got two parts,science and art...pening kepala saya.last weeks teacher gave test for us,lucky i never get zero mark for the test,honestly i tak tahu buat...just simply wrote it. tyj,have a competition on this saturday,jia you....if you pass this round,i'll give what i promised :)


hweeyee, tea on next week or this saturday,i'm going to dsp this saturday for jogging.do you want to join?
samkityee,whr're you? plurkkkkkkkkkkk pls........
you want give gift to me?
look forward to 8 of september :) 13 days more....

xinying miss you,tyj.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky