i love you,tyj.
i don't care everythings,even through i realised .......
............a seat for her.
we went to dsp with a camera...
i aware you were .....recallllllllllllll
you bought it for her...
actually i heard your stories be4....
wishes jong happy always...
i'm trying harder to cheer u up.
don't worry about me,i'm happy always.
i'm thinking of you now :)
OMG...!
we're not kid anymore :)

hello,readers...
i'm here to announce i not single.
if you're close to me,you'll know my everythings.
for those strangers,i'm sorry...i not willing to share it.
i'm lazy to talk...i'm lazy to repeat...
by the way,i not single now. :)

satiesfied,it's meaningful :)

9 aug 2010.don't worry,i won't 'terlupa'..
cos after a month,is my birthday..hahaha 9 sep...
actually i didn't know the date ,cos i'm confused of our relationship...
hold-doesn't mean couple.(take care)
hug-doesn't mean couple.(friendship)
kiss-goodbye kiss(assume)
hahaha,i''m creative.haha.....lol.
but we realised  love each other.
when i saw the msg that you sent me,i stucked and.....felt sorrow....
i hope my heart stop beating,cos it was hurt,seem like a knife cut into my heart.
i'm afraid to get hurt again,but i felt that feeling at that night again..sucks...
represented i'm fall in love with you.

i'm happy with you now :D


sometimes i wonder are you love me?
time will show what i wondering.
treasure what i have .....you.tyj...


note : his palm........largest.....ahahaha




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky