unforgettable

this is a place which is nice and naturally....
it close to environment....the green are all around us.
i love green :D
we(jong and my family)went there to take our one day trip :)
we ate seafood for our dinner.
while eating,got a incident.
ohmygod,we saw a .....(i also dunno what's that)hiding and swimming in the river.(then hilang)
after finshed dinner,we went to kuala selangor,to 'visit' the firefiles....
you know sampan?????
we took the sampan on the river which is dirty,full of rubbish.
water pollution!!!!!!arhhhhh....environment have been destroy by 'us'.
the sampan was scary me actually....tanyokejong is heavy and me....slim XD
unbalanced,you know...i'm scared about the sampan will capsize.
lets come back to firefiles....WOW!Amazing...
the firefiles was 'standing' on the tree.
It seems like a christmas tree there...a darkly night with a christmas tree....
romantically....ahahahaha!
but pls don't consider to bring your partner there,cos many mosquitoes and got 'ccd' there.
after the firefiles journey,we went to i-city....
we were lost while way to i-city,and my cousin bro was scare and nervous.
his face was serious,but actually it was very funny.
finally,we reached i-city...
here,we are :) hmmm,sorry,someone is lost,tanjokejong,my dad and my cousin bro.
nice and tired journey.
i'm happy with him and my family.
unforgettable memory for me....
tanyokejong


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky