28 days
Move on and move on,time will not waiting for me or freeze up.
i need how long time to puzzle back my mood.
everyday is a sadness day for me,my mood is not sunny like sunshine,always in a moody mood.
so how?what can i do?i do nothing!this is my final answer,i'm trying harder but failure.
i can't erase,because it is too many although around four months,a short-term relationship.
i took seriously in this relationship,and i never imagined that we will end like this.
i trusted him,so i expected a long-term for us.expecting means disappointing.
It was a very fool and naive thinking.i laughed at myself with my tears.
i swear to myself,i not to in relationship.i'm tired enough and got no strength to in love again.
Love is hard.
i realised what i did,it was a foolish things,and my mind appeared " not to treat good in others,because they will not treasure".yes,i feel unfair,i want to appeal >.<.sometime i love you,sometime i feel unfair,i hate....
Unstable mood keep roily my mind.smile doesn't mean i'm happy,but cry surely mean i'm sad.
i dunno what's on my mind,confusing and complicating.
i handle up myself with telling myself,i can't do anythings,so i just need to say yes for everythings....
since the day,a boy break with a girl,it means he do not love her anymore,is this a truth for every couple?
i think Yes,i should accept and i accepted.

three more days to go,and i turn to 19.
what is the things to puzzle me up?
Time,i need you...you're always by my side.
i wish i can get the U in sarawak or sabah...
i wish to have a new environment for myself,this is the only way...
four months........it knock me down!
the last kiss and hug that you gave was on 29.11.2010...i miss him.
we can control our action but can't control the feelings,because it connect to our heart.
we can't stop or pause it,let it goes naturally!
wipe my tears and say,nvm,is okay........ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky