crazy

i told my mom,that we broke....
then her action really.........i know you want to protect me,want to help us.
but mom,you couldn't knwo what situation we having nw,and yes i also not really know that....
i already asked for reunite but he don't want...
actually my mom's action really funny,and yes,i smile...
today,i called him,i heard his sound and felt secure. and yes,i'm smiling and tearing.
i lie to my mother....the problems is on me,because i don't wanna she have a bad looking on you and do not disturb you.
i wanna say to you,mom....
but lets me and him settle,okay....?
i don't wanna talk because i don't wanna recall the pain.
anywhere,i'm okay....
this few days,i'm really weak..and i can't cope.
breakdown myself.

my mom really messed up me now...i dunno i want to say thanks or angry...
sighs....walao,i beh tahan you now...
keep nagging me,many things that you couldn't know lar,aunty...
pissed on you now,really pek cik...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky