Alone


find yourself-bray paisley
i'm listening to this song now,and i love it.
sometimes when you loss yourself,maybe that is the best way to find yourself.
start from zero and start to understand yourself.
find out yourself and do the things you LOVE.

Recently,i felt tired in all the times,i feel like sleeping...
i miss my bed and kept telling them i'm tired.
i know i changed,changing to tired form.
I'm tired in psychology way and i'm sick around two weeks dy... :(
*memo,seak moon and peiqi,i'm healthy okay? :)

i went to tuition with two shapo,seak moon and peiqi.
they are funny,they called me as gps also.
i took them walked around petaling streets.
yup,my life is coming back and turn into normal.
i took them go to library(popular),where the place i used to go.
yesterday,i took seak moon there and bought some books.
we sat there and i told her about my past tense.
yup,it makes me down and my tears almost falling out.
my heart was sour at that moment,it was hurt.
why all the failure happened on me?m i wrong?
i loss my way,i realised.
i'm confused.am i stable with my feelings?i dunno.
are you love him?i dunno.
i dunno what i did,what i done.
Nowadays,i just following the way tat created by god...
i'm very tired to move on to next chapters,i don't wanna fight with the fact.
it makes me weak,makes disappointed andnow i'm tired until can't stand with my legs.
when the day turn into night,i feel extremely lonely.
i lay on my bed with my pillow,and a book or homework.
my tears passed by my face and dropped on my bed..
i'm not crying,i'm tearing...
i tear for no reason,i tear for no reason.
i wished my room can fill in full...becasue i don't want to feel lonely.
i hate the time,the time before my sleep time.

P/S
pls stop telling me about love,i don't wanna listen on...
pls stop telling me how they good in relationship,how they sweet.
parents,plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Lastely news.
viewed my memories,it was happy and glad.
finally i'm smiling when saw my smile in those pictures :)
Finally,We're stranger,you make it to this way,and i just followed.
I realise this is what you want me to do,i will do it well,don't worry...

xinying is tired,off to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky