random

When i recall back and saw your status,i pissed on you.
why?because you hurt me,and i dunno understand why are u emo and still do not tell the truth.
i'm wondering who are you waiting for and why are you always crap at there.
you sad because the one you waiting do not be with you,how about me?
you put me away,so what m i feeling of?do you realised...?
you told me do not care your status,because we're nothing.
yeah,i knew,but i'm human....i have feelings.
let go and be silent.put it down and say bye bye.
conclusion,i can't and i need time.


Finally,i have my school holidays soon,within one week.
but i think that is enough for us to rest ourself.
after the camping,all of us feel like tired,not physically,is mentally.
peiqi said i was sleepy.seak moon said i was moody.and me no comment....
And yet,finshed our 'money' test....good jobs,because i fail my genaral paper.
WHY? i did not do revision :( but my business2 get a 'excellent' result 46/50.
unbelievable,how can i did it?i dunno ....maybe teacher tersalah mark my paper.
afetr schooling,we went to dsp ,went for lunch'steamboat'.release stress.....:)
then walked around there,sat beside the lake,what to do????chitchat...(bad things of some abnormal person)
the things that i wish now is faster end up my pre-u's life...i do not like this school....-.-


hoopeiqi,faster upload pictures ")


Just now went out for tea with a stranger whom always date me!
Don't throw your thought on me...actually i dislike and maybe you're more experience than me.
BUT i swear that i do not want to relationship within this term,so don't try to change my mind.
i'm tired with love and yet i do not know what's love!
DON'T TELL ME (YOU STILL LOVE HIM)the answer that i give will be i dunnno.
don't ask me get into new relationship to let go,it doesn't work to me.
i will accept the one that i have feels and at the same time i will let go before get new....
That 's your advice,i respect,but don't force me to accept.
i have my own decision....thx you :)


time to mask,time to sleep,time to say good night.
i can, i force myself to be can....YES,I CAN.

The truth that you leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky