trip of 2011

i was super angry with this trip and i do not enjoy  :(
The travel company do not be responsible.
how was my face shown as?angry and messed up.
i went to macao,zhu hai,guang zhou,fo san,and ....i do not remember.
btw,i still have some hapiness to share
the salon at zhu hai,Hua nian jie,i like it very much,super pro.
i went to wash hair,third stairs have many room,
first time wash hair with lay on the bed,after washing,continue with massage.wow,what a high standard.
and cost 35,RM 17 something.(cheap and good service)
four stars hotel is provided for us,but i don't think that ,i just felt that was a two stars hotel.
what was my breakfast?  tasteless mihun and bao zhi. haiz.thumb down. 
temperature at there was 10 degree c.(cold)
some of the ppl of china are very rude,one of the guy stepped on my toes,and he did not feel guilty.
 they used to fight with mouth(argue)(scold)
advice when you hang to china
(if you do not want to buy the things pls do not touch
and do not ask the price,most important is do not ask for some off.)
some of my pictures and make it as one of my memory :)

xu yuan shi,many couple drop their wish and bought a lock then lock at there,to show that
their love can be last longer,forever and forever.
i wish i have so. XD

zhu hai :) some of my trip members.
i'm the tallest.aha.

macao,this place name as da san ba.i do not know the english name.
this is too famous,everyone knw this,isn't it?



some of the pictures.
me,my mom,my grandmom,and my anuty :)

what are the tee's action when they are bored?

hahaha....self-capture.
this is me,xinying.wing.
am i look like sick in the first picture?YES.



end of my trip :)
i went there for five days and now i'm back to k.l .....

i miss malaysia :D



choose a guy who treat you good rather than choose a guy that you love so much.


i'll never love again.
yes,i don't want in relationship in this term.
sorry.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky