Kuantan

Finally i went to my trip with three frens,seak moon is my best fren but the others.... I not reli close with them...but i sleep with them.ohmygod! Anyhow we are closer frens now :)
We went to swiss gardrn resort,seaview room for us,but unlucky i was sick and everyone asked me slp balcony,so sad.I love the night which is four of us on the beach... Four of us were lying thr and stare the stars. Seak moon asked me to count the stars and im so stupid i follow wat she ordered.We celebrated birthday with them,seak moon and soon pang... We bought four cupcakes cost rm11 oni... Super cheap :D
Even the trip not reli wonderful but i still love...i just want to relax myself...Soon pang i still love beach even i met beach many times...hahahha.

What i done in my first time?
We drank wine in the room and i felt my nickname....I wing wing dy,i can felt the room was turning while i was lying on bed.



Wing <3

four cupcakes :D happy birthday...

C O C O N U T
I was drunk (wing wing dy)
say hello to swiss garden :) can't see u
weanshin .....

Me and Him....Actually i already 'wing wing 'at this moment.

Seak moon and Soon Pang
she was drunk :D wahahaha
foot print on the beach,prove that we were there :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky