Lonely night

It's another long long night for me.
I always smiling but hurt inside.
I just want to find a people who understand me, cheer me up, smile with me and sharing.
I realized it's a hardest things in life.
Love is hard, tears are weak.
What will I do without your smile ?
I can't see smiling on your face since when ? Idk....
Am I torturing silently on you and took away ur happiness ?
Your heart not belong to me anymore.
But Cut belonging to my heart.
I love the time we spent on each other.
I love when you wake me up
I love to see your smile and laugh
I love the way you take care on me.
BUT it was past...........

Nowadays, we live in different countries and away from hundred miles.
I can't touch and see you.
We having different type of lifestyles.
Different bunch of friends...
Hence, everything changed.
ONI one things remain same was we still be together and our HEART.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky