Confession

Some people think that confession will be no face,but for me,i think is ok...
before that i hv this kind of idea...
but till yesterday changed...
^^
dunno what the feeling now...
erm,be comfortable ...
because of few sentences ,me.....become crazy...
loss my soul...
change my decision...

but now return back...
yes...!

Emotions are also some words can not be replaced!
so....just one sentences nid to say now..
i m fine now....!
release luu....
The kind of indescribable emotion,release luu...
hilang...

pinky,thx you!
xixi....thx your post!
if not i never have courage to say and ask...
actually i just nid to ask...
but finally i said n asked...
hohoho...

hyperbole:I flew from hell to heaven

haha...=)

lucky i asked ,lucky i hv this such courage!
lucky i hv friend,lucky i m ok now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky