said

Muster the greatest courage,then first time said about that thing!
wow....
i said,this maybe it will better point!
but actually this was hurt!
few month!
ya,i haven forget you at all!
today,i said everything with u!
ya,i noe that was nonsense or other else!
i noe i was done some foolish action!
i m a troublemakers ,but till this day this minute,this second!
i will stop all action wat i did this recently!
i won't hate you!
dun worry....

i will come back before that!
that time when u hv gf!
that time i nv felt uncomfortable,because i knew i m 0% complex with u!
and we two will said very clearly!
i knew all my situation with u!
now,remain same!me and he,friend!

ya,you r still my friend!…^^

i will keep loving you!
until that day i forget you...my friend!

i think become friend more better ...xixi!
if u no care i think we can yam cha,playing Badminton,basketball also ok!
haha^^

wah, now i m sitting in front my pc,felt my soul reli return back!
yeah....^^

i was bad,
i think said clearly,and i knew we 2 0%complex
Do not know why I feel better……

so next time ,dun keep it!
love can keep,concern can keep!
but situation nid to say clearly....
tot you still like me ,so ..let me upset!
haha^^now all clear...

when i saw that msg ,ya crying...
but few minute ago,changed...
feel all thing was release...
wow.......


memo:
1.take care
2.still friend with u
3.thx you
4.sorry
5.stay happy
6.spm coming
7.badminton
8.lawyer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky