down

since tat day i promised myself i do not cry.
since tat day i promised myself i need to be strong .
since tat day i realised no one here for me.
since tat day i pretending tat i'm okay and happy .
since tat day i do not believe love .

I left you, i gave up....
thanks to let me grown up and realised i'm strong enough.
no one will care of your weakness just have to be strong and enjoy ur life...
everyone do.
Don't tell everyone how sad you have, how pity u are....
The only things they will do is laugh at you, no one will raise u up...
this is fact and this is life....

You came and u messed me up and u left and u came to concern me and u left again.
What to u want from me....Hurt me ?
the only things i have , memories :')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky