My life

I'm working with samsung, samsung mobile,and yet my fb's fren keep updating...
If you asking am i happy right now,my answer will okok luuu ~ :)
I worked in ikano,harvey norman fair and i knew one batch new frens.
We came out drink,badminton,and met up 3 days non-stop...
They all are boys,i think i become boy soon :D
I assumed i was so brave,i played badminton with three boys.
when the time i rest,my thought made me laugh at myself,how brave i had - hang out with three boys.
next day,went to movie with two boys,sakai and ah han....
next day,went buffet with them also....
This is the first time i so close with my colleague,then played tetris with them ,6p....

Tomorrow will be my first day continue my study ,excited? No.... feel super lazy oni.
Wish everything will be okay god bless me plsssssss...hehe

Hello,mate.....
i want to go somewhr travel...near near also can geh...come plan it pls.....
hahahah you get wht i mean?
are you see-ing this? XD




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky