Recommend song (if you don't know me by now)

(If you don't know me by now) 
You will never, never, never know me, Whooooa 

All the things that we've been through
 You should understand me
 Like I understand you 
Now baby, I know the difference
 Between right and wrong 
I ain't gonna do nothin' 
To upset our happy home (Ooooooh)
Oh, don't get so excited 
When I come home a little late at night 
'Cause we only act like children 
When we argue fuss and fight
 (If you don't know me by now) 
If you don't know me by now
 (You will never, never, never know me) You will never, never, never know me, whooooa 
(If you don't know me by now) 
If you don't know me, baby
 (You will never, never, never know me) 
No you won't, ah-hey 
We've all got our own funny moods
 I've got mine 
Woman you've got yours too
 Just trust in me
 Like I trust in you 
As long as we've been together
 That should be so easy to do 
Just get yourself together 
Or we might as well say goodbye 
What good is a love affair 
When you can't see eye to eye, ooooh 
(If you don't know me by now)
 If you don't If you don't know me, baby 
(You will never, never, never know me, Whooooa) 
Hey-hey, hey-hey, hey-hey-hey
 (If you don't know me by now) 
If you don't know me by now
 (You will never, never, never know me) No you won't, ah-hey....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

无标题

风筝……

happy go lucky